Apparently I love Coffee?

The reason for the increased posting this week is because it is pledge drive time at the radio station, which means less reporting and I have to beg people for money for 4 hours a day. So I was talking up some of the thank you gifts that you can receive with your pledge - the Red Butte Cafe's chocolate decadence - which I love, and then I found myself saying how much I love things that I actually don't like. I was talking about a yoga thank you gift and saying how great yoga is - except that I hate yoga! And then I was promoting a Milcreek Coffee package and said that they have great coffee! What in the world was I thinking? I had actually heard that they have great coffee, but I endorsed it like I drink their coffee! Oops.

Comments

Hey Guys. I finally found your blog. Cute pic of you at your wedding!! We should get together sometime and do dinner or hang out!!

Popular Posts