Too Many Jobs?

I never thought I would say it but I now have jobs coming out of the air. I have been working part-time for the Deseret News, then this guy in our ward hired me to do some part-time marketing consulting, then my friend who works for Utah travel wants me to do some video editing for his company, then my previous boss from the Church Audiovisual Department called me and asked for me to come back part-time, then I got hired as a ski instructor at Solitude part-time. Then the Church called back and said they had another part-time position working for the Church Radio Station. I think I hadn't had offers to do anything for so long I just said yes to anything! So basically I decided to do editing, marketing consulting, and then both Church jobs. I start full-time on Monday and I am a little scared. After not working full-time for 4 months that will be an adjustment. So I celebrated my last week by playing tennis three times, and playing golf and volleyball. Not too bad for my last week of freedom. Goodbye PJ's, Hello Pantyhose.

Comments

Amy Tenney said…
Alert! Pantyhose! Nice job Far! Way to be the totally hot commodity!!!!
Erin said…
Wow, you are really high in demand. So many talents, so little time. Wish I was there to get my butt kicked in golf.
kendal said…
You're such a hot shot. Congrats on all the great jobs!!
Megan said…
Are you going to be okay wearing pantyhose everyday? Can't say playing tennis 3 times in a week sounds like a bad job but have fun with the new job. You'll do great!
Unknown said…
hey this is late, but thats so cool! good job, and good luck with them all! that dancing baby video was pretty cute!! and i've seen that panda one too, that was so funny!

Popular Posts