Moab

We went with Matt's family down to Moab for a little Four Wheelin'. It was still too cold to swim or anything, but we four wheeled a ways into a place called Gemini Bridges. We rented this side-by-side, which basically looks like a souped up golf cart, but it was awesome. Matt and I got it to 53 miles an hour on one stretch. I think it is supposed to be safer, but don't worry that Tyler still tipped it. He has pretty bad four wheeling luck. When he was eleven he basically drove off a six foot cliff into a puddle of water and flipped the four wheeler! Luckily he wasn't hurt. We also watched the Jazz Playoffs and went to the Moab Brewery, which is delicious. Thanks Brent and Shan!

Comments

Sarah Larsen said…
Your travels are so neat! I'm gonna have to check back often and live vicariously!
Amy said…
That looks fun! I've tipped a 4 wheeler on me before though and that is not fun. Excited to see you this month!

Popular Posts