Moab


Double Arch
Landscape Arch

So Matt and I randomly decided to go down to Moab before it got really cold and it was a blast. Matt is getting really into mountain biking and he bought a new bike and wanted to go do Slick Rock. We went with two other couples and had five kids under three, but we had great weather and did some fun hikes. On Friday the boys went and biked Slick Rock and the girls went on a walk with the strollers along the Colorado River.  Then on Saturday the girls hiked Devils Garden in Arches which I thought would be fairly challenging, but it wasn't really.  But we saw Landscape Arch which was really cool, it was huge, and Double O Arch which wasn't that cool. Then all of us went to Double Arch and hiked to Delicate Arch. I've been to Arches before, but I didn't ever remember seeing Double Arch, I think it is really cool and Delicate Arch is always amazing, but I didn't remember the hike being as long or as uphill, but I guess I did have Dean strapped to me. It was really windy as you can see form the picture, so we didn't stay long at the top.  It was a little tricky carting two three-month-olds around and trying to feed them and keep them happy, but they did pretty well. 

Comments

Cam said…
Looks like a fun trip. Glad your boys did so well so you could enjoy it. You have both traveled to so many places...that is really neat. I'm a little jealous to be honest :)

Popular Posts