Monster Baby and Crazy Baby

Kaiden is a Monster Baby. He growls. He grunts. He snores. Ok, maybe he is more like a Shrek, cause he is so smiley and cuddly and has such a great temperament. He just makes monster noises.

Dean is a Crazy Baby. He lays on his back and kicks his legs and arms like he is trying to fly. He screams randomly. He freaks out all of the sudden for no apparent reason. He is a spaz. 

I love these boys, they are so much fun. One of my favorite things is when I come in their room after their nap and they give me the biggest smiles and they start kicking and moving their arms cause they are excited to see me. I also love making them laugh, there is nothing as cute as your own baby laughing.

I used to think the pros and cons of twins were about the same, but I think now the pros are kicking the cons butt. It is so fun to see them interact with each other. I think it is way easier to take care of two kids who are eating the same things, napping at the same time and playing with the same toys than it would be to take care of a 2 year old and a baby. Although carrying two of them at the same time is getting really tough.

I am so sick of winter, and I have been grateful for the few nice days we have had so I can take the boys on a walk.  Seriously, I never thought just getting out on a walk would help maintain your sanity so much. Sometimes I feel so bored, yet so unmotivated to do the million constructive things I can think of.  Being at home all the time is weird and I am really excited for summer. 

Comments

Cam said…
They have grown so much since the last time we saw them. Love that video...so cute!
Amy said…
Can't wait to meet crazy and monster in June!!!
What a cute video! I love that they can interact now! You have got some cute little boys Faroe! We love them!

Popular Posts