Stupid Exercise Bike!

Matt got an exercise bike for Christmas and we finally decided to put it together. Now you would think that a petal would not be hard to put on, but it was! I was trying to thread the screw that is attached to the petal and I realized it wasn't going on right, so I tried to put it apart and it came apart so forcefully it hit my lip and cut it! It is really bad, it started bleeding and I have a bruise below my lip and on the inside of it. I would take a picture and post it, but it would be gross. That is what I get for trying to exercise. I think its a sign.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It IS a sign, that you're a fat kid, and the pedal was trying to remind you. Though I have to say, it is far easier to take a chocolate cake break while on a home exercise bike than one at the gym, so I feel the bike is actually fat kid-friendly.

Popular Posts