Things I Love Right Now

My friend did this a while back and I thought I would too:
My Job - after not having one for four months I find myself a little too happy to go to work sometimes. My job has been such a blessing. My boss from two years ago randomly called me to see if I wanted my old job back. It was so unexpected and we were really getting desperate. I know that the Lord heard my prayers to help me find a job. Besides that, my job is awesome. I am in charge of a show called Classic Conference Talks on The Mormon Channel and basically I find and read cool old conference talks and select the ones that should be on the show. So basically I am being paid for reading conference talks.
My toaster oven - want something warm, yet crisp? this is the greatest invention ever.
My electric heated mattress pad - I love to be really warm when I sleep and Matt hates to be warm, so this mattress pad is perfect cause I can just heat up my side, not his.
Jesus the Christ - if you haven't read it you should, so much insight
Snow - its beautiful and I love skiing in powder
Our Couch - cuddling has never been so enjoyable
My Digital Photo Frame - it on my desk at work and it seriously keeps me entertained sometimes
My cute niece Zia - she is so funny and brings so much joy to our family

Comments

Amy said…
That's a good idea. I laughed at your toaster oven, I love how much you love it. :)
Lauren said…
I too laughed out loud at the toaster oven comment. And yes I would like something warm yet crispy.
Masons said…
Yay for All of those things! Congrats on your old/new job! :)

Popular Posts