Newest Member of Our Family

I would like to introduce my birthday present, a new Mac. I love it so much. My previous computer was purchased in the year 2002! Can you believe that! People drive cars for 8 years, not have the same computer. It has so many cool gadgets and features I have been totally obsessed. My birthday was awesome - my family cooked me the most amazing Sunday Dinner with my favorite dessert, Creme Brulee. Then, Marin surprised me with a creme brulee blowtorch and little dishes! We all know I can't cook very well and don't like too, but I think for creme brulee I would. Besides, the recipe is pretty easy. I also got a new tennis raquet, ski passes and some money for clothes. The Robinson's took me out to dinner at the Silver Fork Lodge up Big Cottonwood and it was so yummy. It is a quaint rustic lodge with a view of the valley and they have great food. Matt and I had planned a fun day visitng the Zoo, but we got sick and it was snowing. I love elephants and I wanted to see the new baby one. Click here to see the video. They also have a baby snow leopard, a baby giraffe, and tigers. Now its way cold, but we may just wait until the Christmas lights are up to go. Thanks to everyone for making my birthday great!

Comments

Drea said…
YEA on the Mac! We are Mac users as well and LOVE them! I'm so glad you had such an awesome birthday!
kendal said…
Hooray! I got a macbook pro when school started in August. So fun. I can't even imagine how much you'll love it for video stuff.

Popular Posts