Interesting Stories

I usually don't do this, but I have done a couple interesting stories lately and I thought I would post links to them. You can also follow KCPW on Twitter, or I post the more interesting stories to my twitter, FaroeR.
  1. Utah is above the national average in one violent crime, rape. Here are some of the misunderstandings about it.
  2. My personal belief is that Global Warming has not been proven to be related to greenhouse gases. The founder of the weather channel agrees, here is what he had to say about it.
  3. If you are freaking out about Swine Flu, here is some advice on symptoms and precautions that people should take, as well as what Utah is doing about it.

Comments

Lauren said…
Faroe, you sound so professional! Loved the swine flu tidbit.
Abe and Lisa said…
I can't find KCPW on twitter? What's the address? I want to follow you guys on Sutherland's twitter page.

Popular Posts