Seriously, Doubly Blessed

TAMN has for reals stopped blogging :( so this post is in honor of her.

The past couple weeks have been CrAzY! Honeybuns finally let me start telling everyone and it was so awesome! I am so glad I'm not having a regular pregnancy, cause when I tell people I first say I am pregnant, and they gasp and say congrats, THEN I hit them with TWINS and we start jumping up and down and screaming, which is so much funner than just announcing your just preggo, LAME!

Then some people ask me if I was on fertility stuff, or if they were "natural"
Um hello ...
NO!

Some people might feel that is nobodies business, or that fertility is a private matter but it's not that big of a deal to me cause most people probably look at how cute and perfect I am and they assume that there is no way I would need enhancements of any kind! I have always known that I was super super fertile, and this finally proves it! And p.s. I hate it when people call them "Natural" twins, I like calling them OrGaNiC twins cause it sounds WaY cuter and more trendy!!

The best thing about having twins is the BABY GEAR!  Things are so much cuter when you picture two babies in them than just one.  Check these out!

This is the T-shirt I got for Matt! (Although our twins are most likely fraternal, so it was totally ME being fertile, not him, but shhh... don't tell) 
This is already on my car, so cute!
And of course this is my new necklace.
Plus there are so many cute onesies!


This is the awesome twins bunk crib I found!

Then there are some things that are HIDEOUS.  This is supposed to be a twins feeding table ... are you kidding me? This is the frumpiest high chair thing ever! Eww!! No cushion or pattern or anything, it looks like it belongs in the projects daycare.

Being a preggo Mom of twins is so fun! Everyone keeps telling me how small I am for having twins, and asking how someone so tiny to begin with could have twins!  I just hope I have them pre-mature so I don't get tooo HUGE! Gross! I have joined all these new clubs for twin Mom's and 5 different gyms (for different pregnancy yoga and pilates classes).  This month is Multiple Birth Awareness month so I am doing a 5k walk to raise awareness to the issues that twin Moms have. We need support and awareness too! It will be awesome, I'm so excited! Oh, and this is the AWESOME new workout I have been doing since moving on from Body Flex (so last week).
p.s. if you haven't figured out by now, this post is completely sarcastic.

Comments

Sarah said…
Okay, soooo..... That was freakin' hilarious. I love SSB and am so sad she's done blogging. How will I know what's happening in Utah now?! Haha.

And also... Is this for realsies?! Because if so-CONGRATS!!! That is very fun and exciting. And crazy. And fun :) You'll just love being a mom. There's nothing better.
Sarah said…
Okay, so I JUST realized I'm retarded and don't know how I did, because I ALWAYS read your blog, but I just noticed the post below this one. So, for reals now, congratulations! My sis-in-law is currently pregnant with identical twins and hers happened naturally as well WHILE using birth control. Crazy. Heavenly Father is really trying to get these babies to earth! I'm so happy for you :)
Amy said…
I can't believe Greer didn't make a body flex for twins. Come on Greer, stay with the trend!
Ryan and Erin said…
Holy cow that's so exciting!! Congratulations!!
Ashby Family said…
Congrats Faroe!

Popular Posts