RAP TRANSLATIONS

CIARA OH This is where they stay crunk, throw it up, dubs on tha Cadillac, White tees, Nikes, gangstas don't know how to act. Adamsville, Bankhead, College Park, Carver Homes. I hereby declare the the following locations remain at a status of high importance with large rims on cars, fashionable clothing, and individuals who are unaware of the proper etiquette befitting a gentleman: Adamsville, Bankhead, College Park, and Carver Homes. Hummers floatin' on chrome,Chokin' on that home-grown. Automobiles made by the Hummer motor company have the appearance of buoyancy, and previously mentioned individuals often are challenged in the field of breathing due to their domestically manufactured agriculture. [Bridge]They got that southern cookin', They got them fellas lookin', Thinkin' I was easy I can see it, That's when I say, "No, what fo'?" Shawty can't handle this, Ciara got that fire like... Their nutritious intake is from the south, and they often attempt to view ourselves. They were also under the false impression that I often and willingly offered myself for sexual acts, but are surprised when I reply with a firm and somewhat insulting response. In addition I have ownership of a metaphorical fire. [Hook]Oh, 'round here we ridin' slow, We keep it gutta, you should know. Gettin' crunk off in tha club we gets low, oh. Oh, in this area the posted speed limit is much less than that of normal areas, and you should be informed that in local dance clubs we lower our bodies near the ground. Oh (oh), all my ladies to tha flo'. Handle it ladies back it up, Gettin' crunk up in tha club we gets low, oh. Oh, all the females in my possession are currently located on a dance floor and are also moving in a motion that is reverse of the way they are facing. Again I remind you that in local dance clubs we lower our bodies incredibly close to the ground. CiaraBuddy take a new whip, paint strip, into a bowlin' ball, Still smoke, hundred spokes, wood-grain, Armor-All. My dearest companion allow me to make an automotive suggestion to you: purchase a new vehicle and remove all the paint from it, and paint it a color similar to a bowling ball. Replace the tires with ones that contain exactly 100 spokes, place wood grain at all possible places, and then protect your investment with the brand name Armor-All®. Light-skinned, thick chicks, fellas call 'em redbones Close cuts, braids, long, gangstas love 'em all The gentlemen enjoy Caucasian, corpulent females which are adoringly nicknamed "red-bones," and their hairstyles are all accepted by these same men. [Bridge][Hook]LudacrisSouthern-style, get wild, old schools comin’ down in a different color whip (whip, whip), Picture perfect, you might wanna take a flick flick flick flick flick. Those of us who are considered old fashioned are notorious for arriving in an automobile, and I will repeat that word two unnecessary times. Its perfection is at a level that is so enormous, you will be unable to resist the temptation to photograph it, which will be emphasized by further useless repetition. Call up Jazze, tell him pop up the bottles 'cause we got another hit (hit, hit), Wanna go platinum? I'm who you should get get get get get. Reach "Jazze Pha," aka Phalon Alexander, via the telephone and inform him to prepare the alcohol bottles in terms of a celebration, because this track will be considered successful. If you would like to sell enough records to reach the Billboard's “platinum” level, you should contact me. I have the authority to repeat myself several times. Ludacris on tha track, get back trick, switch on the 'Lac, I'm flexin' still, Same price every time, hot song, jumped on 'cause Ciara got sex appeal. My name is Christopher Bridges, and my artistic talent is present on this song. I charged the same price as all others, and was more than willing to be a part of this song because I believe Ciara is physically attractive. And I keep the meanest, cleanest, baddest, spinnin' on stainless wheels, Could care less about your genus, I bump ya status, I keep the stainless steel. The wheels on my automobile are indescribable beyond your wildest imagination, and I am not concerned with your IQ or species, but only that I can raise your social status.Trunk-rattlin' what’s happenin', huh?I don't even think I need to speed. Bass-travelin', face-crackilin', huh? Turn it up and make the speakers bleed. As soon as the audio in the rear of my car begins to cause vibrations, confusion ensues. I do not even feel the requirement to exceed the registered speed limits. The lower audio frequencies travel in a way that speeds up the facial aging process, and as I increase the volume my speakers secrete a plasmatic liquid that can only be determined to be blood. Dirty south we ballin' dog, And neva think about fallin' dog. Ghetto harmonizin', surprisin', runnin' back 'cause the song is called... We enjoy a good time in the south, and the thought of declining in popularity has never entered our thoughts. This is an unexpected event as we sing in harmony, so you should replay this due to its name...

Comments

Popular Posts