How Americans View Mormons

I did a story the other day on a guy named Gary Lawrence who wrote a book called "How Americans View Mormons". It talks about seven ways that Mormons can improve their image, and is based on research done around the country. My story talks about some of the interesting stats, but I found it interesting that the survey says that if people didn't know any Mormons they had an unfavorable view, if they knew one Mormon it was still unfavorable, because they were most likely inactive. But if the person knew 3 or more Mormons the view was favorable. So I guess we all need to reach out into other social circles to combat all the bad press the church is getting. Here is the web site for the book.

Comments

Emily said…
I saw matt today at work! You got your self such a sweetie!

Popular Posts