Anniversary Conversation

Matt and I went out for our three year anniversary last night and after we got home we were talking and our conversation went something like this:
Faroe: "I'm really proud of how well you are doing in insurance, you rock."
Matt: "Thanks."
**long pause**
Faroe: "I was talking to my boss today and I said it was our anniversary he was saying how the first year is always the hardest and I agreed. What do you think?"
Matt: " Your boss was saying that?"
Faroe: "Yeah."
Matt: "Yeah, the first year was HORRIBLE, it was so hard."
Faroe: "What!?"
Matt: "Yeah, building up clients and everything."
Faroe: "I was talking about our marriage!"
We both laugh. Yeah, he still doesn't listen.

Comments

Amy said…
well at least he wasn't saying your marriage was horrible! I can just imagine the inflection in his voice and your shock and everything! love it. Happy Anniversary!!!
Drea said…
That is so funny! Happy Anniversary! So fun!!
Unknown said…
thats great! haha...happy anniversary!
So funny Faroe!!! I will have to tell Cole about this!

Popular Posts