Randoms Why's

  • Why does the toilet-paper holder in public bathrooms always get stuck and only give you two squares at a time?
  • Why do the Cafe Rio employees ask you what you want on your meal like a drill Sargent, don't they know I can't make food decisions that fast?
  • Why do I say that I don't need help from a stranger moving a huge box out of my car when I really do?
  • Why are the little drape things over windows called window treatments? That sounds so weird.
  • Why do people think it's okay to talk on a cell phone in a bathroom stall?
  • Why would anyone want their death advertised on a billboard?
  • Why don't you ever see baby pigeons?

Comments

Janelle said…
You're funny.
kendal said…
Silly Faoe. I like that pigeon question. And I'm with you on cafe rio. We have 2 down here now. When I take someone there for their first time they are so freaked out by all the employees yelling at them. Its a stressful experience.
Megan said…
that's the Faroe we love!

Popular Posts