This Even Grossed Out a Fat Kid

So I am in the bathroom at the legislature, and there is a woman talking on her phone in the next stall over. Why people think this is okay is beyond me, what if the person on the other end hears something, gross. Then she proceeds to order a hamburger from Hires. She is ordering take-out from the bathroom stall. Disgusting! What is this world coming to, don't people have any manners, or inclination of what is appropriate? p.s. If you don't know what a fat kid is click here.

Comments

kendal said…
I HATE THAT!! Whenever I hear someone talking on the phone in the bathroom I think that exact same thing--who wants to hear you pee? Gross nasty.

Is it rude to yell get off the phone?
kendal said…
Okay, I thought of you today when I was in the locker room at the gym and a girl was talking to someone on speakerphone. Not in the bathroom, but still, locker room etiquette. no one wants to hear your conversation.

that's all.

Popular Posts