Anyone For Abortion Needs to See an 8 Week Embryo

We went to go see Body Worlds, and it was amazing, seeing how much bigger an athlete's heart can be from a normal person, a smokers lung, and just how the body works; but the exhibit that hit me the most was the embryo exhibit. They had embryo's from 1 week all the way up to 28 weeks. I couldn't believe how small, yet how intricate an embryo at just 8 weeks is. It is just a tiny tiny baby, with little arms and even little hands. 8 weeks is just 2 months into pregnancy, and Obama and others want to sign the Freedom of Choice Act which allows partial birth abortions, at 8 months? The act also calls for LESS parental consent and a big supporter of the FOCA is planned parenthood, who also wants to not allow those wanting an abortion to see an ultrasound because they often change their minds. Have these people seen an embryo at 2 months or 3 or even more shockingly at 8 months? I think it is unbelievable that people can support partial birth abortion. That is the same as leaving a newborn child in a dumpster if you ask me, which is a CRIME.

Comments

dido dido dido dido, what more can i say?!
Emily said…
Talk about a life changing event! I saw a partial birth abortion on a recorded ultrasound in college. It is gut wrenching to see the baby fight for its life...at 4 months old. The baby LITERALY fought for its life! It waved its arms franticaly and danced around in the wound! Now I say, if the fetus can fight for the right of life, then IT is MURDER!!!!!
mikeisha said…
I know, I saw the exhibit. I was about 10 weeks along or so and I almost started crying. It's so crazy. I looked at all the fetus and you had my same thoughts exactly. It just really astounds me to know what others can call choice.

Popular Posts