Fat Kids Need Shiny Fridges

So we needed a new fridge for our house and I have this mentality that we need to spend a little more than we normally would and keep it for 10 years, rather than by a crappy fridge and want to replace it in a few years. If you think about it, it saves you money in the long run. Luckily I persuaded Matt to buy a nicer fridge using this reasoning, but secretly I think it was because I am a fat kid. Why shouldn't my produce be kept in temperature controlled drawers and my ice cream be in a separate drawer from frozen meat? I think the ice cream deserves that for being so delicious. Don't you? p.s. Please see "Fat Kid" definition in previous post.

Comments

Emily said…
Oh, I completely agree on the fridge. However, you ARE NOT a FAT kid. Your just a cute skinney lil thing.
kendal said…
You're so wise Faroe. Good call on that beautiful fridge. I'm dying to see you sometime soon.............
Emily said…
Sorry! I am a new reader to your post! But now that I am informed. I love the definition. Thanks for the heads up!
Masons said…
Yes. I agree. Fat kids need a pimp ass fridge.
Amy said…
Fridges are always better when you feel like saying "Hallelujah" when you open them up

Popular Posts